Thursday, June 30, 2016

Welcome!

Hmm.. what do I say..


I am Justin, a new reader and reviewer. I am a younger person than you might think. I love to read Star Wars books and other various books. I do watch Anime, Japanese animation, thus I would like to start reading Manga, Japanese comics.

One of my Aunts recommended GoodReads.com, a place where you can review books and place them in various "bookshelves", such as: to-read, read, and currently reading. I have done some reviews on there that I will post on this blog soon.



Overview


I am from the tiny state of Maryland, USA. I am currently writing short stories, which I'll post on this blog every so often. I'll post book reviews and recommendations. I will also post random things I'd like to share.

Thanks, and I hope we meet again!

~ Justin

No comments:

Post a Comment